Saturday 14 December 2013

FINISHED!!!

I did it!  Just counted the pages -233! Who knew I had it in me...



 Actually, in all seriousness this is something I have wanted to achieve since my earliest childhood so this is a big deal for me.  I have started so many longer stories over the years and never finished a single one.  Working with the students at Anglia Ruskin has really helped me to understand what it takes to see a project through from the first moment to the last.  There's nothing like having to communicate what you believe to others for making you realise what you really do think.  There's only so many times you can give the same advice without acting on it yourself.

I have made a cover for the roughs and changed the title to better fit with the story as it turned out:






 Now I hope I can find someone, somewhere to publish it... 

8 comments:

  1. Best thing ever in history of things. WHEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Viv is the only person in the world to have read it so far that is a 100% success rate. Woop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing such an impressive sized project. I'm very curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're already up to 566 on Os and Jo so I've got a ways to go yet! ...hopefully I will be able to have it in a form that can be shown soon. Might try and put the first chapter out online also.

      Delete
  4. Yepee! It's great when you can say that IT'S DONE! Most sincere congratulations!

    ReplyDelete